... do you Mr. joe?
In recent years my daily pageviews averaged 300-500/day, down from the halcyon days of 2010-2012 when 15,000 daily views was the norm.
When Typepad shut down on September 30, 2026, and I shifted boj over to Blogger starting the next day, there was an initial spike of interest followed by a reversion to the longtime norm up until the end of July, when a steady increase in views started and has continued to the point that for the past 10 days there've been an average of 2,000 pageviews daily (above).
I have no idea why but being clueless is pretty much the norm here at boj World Headquarters©®™.
You know what song I'm hearing....

Can you tell if these page views are “normal” (i.e., human) site visits or bot/AI-related traffic? Call me pessimist, but these days my first reaction to any change is that it’s AI related
ReplyDelete