I happened on the declaration in the headline while browsing around in bookofjoe's statistics pages.
I must be crazy 'cause it made me really happy!
I have no idea what a blog follower is or how you become one but clearly I'm not alone — I mean, there are over 8 billion people not in the least interested.
In the Bizarro World bookofjoe World Headquarters©®™ they're doing the happy dance.
FunFacts: After I moved boj here from Typepad on October 1, 2025, I averaged 300-500 pageviews/day for a few months. Since then the numbers have steadily increased, such that for the past two weeks I've been getting around 2,000/day. I find that a pleasant surprise, since boj on Typepad for the years before it went defunct on Sepember 30 of last year was averaging 500 pageviews/day.
Once upon a time in blog supremacy days (2010-2012) 15,000 pageviews/day was the average, with occasional peaks up to 100,000 when a major website would pick up something I'd posted.

I miss the days where I read blogs constantly. Now it is a once a week activity.
ReplyDelete