Monday, September 28, 2026

bookofjoe's Favorite Phone Holder (for when I'm out running)


 










I've been through a zillion different ones over the years, which tells you that none were perfect.

Closest yet is this one from Respected Bro (wonderful name — love it) which arrived a couple days ago and which I've road tested since.

Easy to hold securely and comfortably since you can adjust it to fit your finger/hand size/shape (top).

The winning feature for me is that I can remove and reattach it without any effort (below) so I can still use the phone's MagSafe charging feature, unlike with other minimalist flexible finger-insertion-type holders I've used that require a semi-permanent adhesive attachment which renders MagSafe unusable.




















Doubles as a phone stand due to elegant engineering and design.




















Orange, White, or Purple: $18.37-$19.59 (phone not included).

Of interest to me: On the box it says the maker is "TSUNAMI LIMITED COMPANY."

Sounds Japanese, right?

Under that company name is this address:

No 02 Do The Chap, Phuoc My Ward, Son Tra District, Da Nang City, Vietnam

Under that address:

Made in China

No comments:

Post a Comment