Since forever the email inboxes on my phones and laptops have differed: some emails arrive in one, others in the other, and still others show up in both.
For decades I've read about this problem about in my local Mac Users Group forum.
As a rule, knowledgeable people answer by providing step-by-step instructions to get things straightened out.
I often laugh, especially when they write stuff like "You'll need to rebuild your mailboxes for each email address."
If I tried to do that I would destroy my perfectly functional (though funky) email reception and never get it back.
These tips and suggestions sometimes advise users to "Open the Terminal."
WHAT!?
All I remember from back in the day is that no TechnoDolt©®™ has any business messing around with the Terminal.
As we always said in the OR (and I guarantee it's still being said there): "Perfect is the enemy of good."

No comments:
Post a Comment