For a long time I avoided streaming series in favor of movies.
Having to follow a narrative over weeks or months seemed old fashioned and way too much trouble.
Then it occurred to me that if I waited until near the end of a show's run, I could stack up episodes and binge, watching 2-3 episodes/night and really getting into the story.
That's what I've been doing in recent years and it's great, especially with series I've liked that have multiple seasons.
Meanwhile, I still love movies but there are so many duds constantly coming out that it's impossible for me to find the gems on a consistent basis even with protracted searching: I start and quit as many as I watch all the way through.
Whenever a new series I'm looking forward to is announced, I immediately head to Wikipedia for an episode calendar
and then post a binging schedule on X.

No comments:
Post a Comment