
Best named non-biker-related product of 2026.
Noise blocking earplugs from 3M.
Connecting cord so you can keep them handy around your neck when you're not using them without having to rip the place apart looking for one you can't find (see AirPods Pro — but I digress).
Best possible recommendation, in a 5-Star Amazon review: "We use these for our patients in MRI and they love them. The machine is very loud and these earplugs are comfortable. We get great feedback from patients and we have purchased them multiple times."
I don't know if you've ever had an MRI but if you have you know the deafening sounds it makes are equivalent to a big passenger jet engine.
When I saw the words "Skull Screws" I thought for a second it was the middle of the night during my Neurosurgery rotation in my third year of med school and we were inserting a subdural screw through the skull to monitor intracranial pressure.
False alarm.
Party pack of 4 pairs: $8.48.
Again I say, keep a spare pair for yourself and then do a solid for two friends.


No comments:
Post a Comment