I've owned at least one of these throwback classics since they debuted in June 1989.
As best I recall they cost $8 or so back then: now they're around $25.
As of 2026 over 100 million have been produced, making it the most sold watch in the world.
And yet even though I've been wearing one for decades (they're superlight (20 grams), indestructible, the battery lasts for seven (7) years, the original design is unchanged, and the look has become classic) I only learned of the wonderful Easter Eggs pictured up two weeks ago.
If you can't be bothered watching the video or for some reason it doesn't play, they are:
1) Press and hold the button on the right for three (3) seconds and the word CASIo will appear
2) Press all three (3) buttons simultaneously and a crazy busy array mostly consisting of the number eight (8) will appear
No comments:
Post a Comment