Two hours east of BoJ in swampy Tidewater area where mosquitos are part of daily life. I am one of the 20%, spouse rarely gets bitten. I'm O- blood, pasty white woman who uses no scented products at all, cosmetics or household detergents but mosquitos still swarm me. A quick walk to mailbox w/o precautions will result in 2 or 3 bites. Sitting outside with friends requires Deep Woods OFF and mosquito coils.
Two hours east of BoJ in swampy Tidewater area where mosquitos are part of daily life. I am one of the 20%, spouse rarely gets bitten. I'm O- blood, pasty white woman who uses no scented products at all, cosmetics or household detergents but mosquitos still swarm me. A quick walk to mailbox w/o precautions will result in 2 or 3 bites. Sitting outside with friends requires Deep Woods OFF and mosquito coils.
ReplyDeleteYikes! Just reading your comment made me itch!
ReplyDelete